The Grand Tour - Season 3 - December 2019

MarkM

RMS Regular
Is this a series or a one off special? Series three is 4 specials afaik but not sure if they’re shown back to back or spread out

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Yea , 3 series already .
This is one off specials i think .

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
So he says it is because there was no rain, when there should be rain.......not really enough. No rain when someone thinks there should be rain, just because there has been rain before and they want it to rain, isnt really a solid argument in the sense all these protesters are crying about.

There was probably once rain over the Sahara......but oh ****, the climate changed, and it wasnt cars or the like that caused it. People, animals, whatever have to move on to where climates suit what they want better, or they die off. That's nature.

Bryan

RMS Regular
That was an epic watch as usual. I think Jeremy and May would make a good team on a war documentary because they are both so interested in it. Not a car in sight but it was so much fun to watch. Loved the dig at TG at the end. I presume there will be more specials in the series?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Started watching it last night and so far really enjoying it. The PBR is awesome.
When they hit the sea reminded me of being in a dive RIB 10 miles out of Dublin Bay, my back was wrecked for weeks. I don`t know how that wooden boat survived.
For me 10/10

Last edited:

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Apparently only 2 episodes per series now, months apart. I remember them saying they were stranded on an island a few months back so it'll probably be first 1/4 of 2020 before that one appears.

Sweet Fantastic

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche Cayman S
Don't know if they are all specials now...………watched end of series 3, couldn't understand a word Clarkson was saying due to him blubbing like 3 year old!! Other two looked embarrassed...….

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Just caught up on it tonight, fantastic show as usual, brilliantly funny. Goes to show that you don’t need cars to make these 3 watchable. Could see hammond was at absolute breaking point in that rough sea at the end, any of us would be the same. Don’t need the cars, as long as these 3 keep doing the specials for a while yet we’ll all be entertained. Great work

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Just caught up on it tonight, fantastic show as usual, brilliantly funny. Goes to show that you don’t need cars to make these 3 watchable. Could see hammond was at absolute breaking point in that rough sea at the end, any of us would be the same. Don’t need the cars, as long as these 3 keep doing the specials for a while yet we’ll all be entertained. Great work

Even though it is TV, they do have support crews etc etc......there's no question a lot of that must have been ******* grim for them, and likely worse for the camera crews
Great to laugh about afterwards no doubt....but still dangerous.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
i just watched James May Our man in Japan on amazon

it’s 6 episodes long but it is funny in places

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Completely agree!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Just finished watching Our Man in Japan, fantastic show and really funny, typical James May humour. Japan has always been a country that has fascinated me and I’d love to visit some day so I was very interested. May’s hardy laugh is so infectious hahaha it’s brilliant, Samurai Yujiro was really funny too. I could have watched another 6 episodes of it as it was so good.

Really hope May makes more of these travel shows, it was actually nice to see him be himself without the other two (y)