The Green Hell - ODEON Cinema Victoria Square - 21st Feb - 8.30pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cunning

RMS Regular
Hi guys,

Just in case you haven't seen this advertised, "The Green Hell" showing tonight for one night only in the ODEON Cinema in Victoria Square at 8.30pm.

Trailer here:

Gutted I can't make this, if you do go let me know how it was, getting to see this stuff on the big screen is awesome.
If you can't make it, do yourself a favour and take a trip to "The Ring" there really is no place else like it on earth, itching to get back on there this year :-D

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I had planned to go to this but I went to book the tickets last night and found out they're £15 each which is just a bit too steep for me.

Just saying incase anyone is thinking of turning up tonight expecting it to be normal price.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Unfortunately I've been roped into airport runs this evening so can't make it, which is a shame as I'd love to go

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
I had planned to go to this but I went to book the tickets last night and found out they're £15 each which is just a bit too steep for me.

Just saying incase anyone is thinking of turning up tonight expecting it to be normal price.

Sure that's only the cost of a few pints :p, and helps to fund this kind of content that we all love!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.