the inshop multi story car park!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jamesie

RMS Regular
earlier on tonight my mates car got broken into in the belfast inshop car park, they didn't smash the window they tried to pry open the door and in the process bent the whole door . Utter w@nkers!

The people that work there say there is nothing they can do and their not covered for damage to cars!

Don't use this car park!

jamesie

RMS Regular
OP
J
the security guard said there was nothing he could do and to ring in the morning about cctv.
and he smelt like vodka!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Phone it report it to police immediatly. They come out, take a statement etc, its a council carpark, they are obliged to do so with city property etc.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah dodgy place parked the cav there a few times wasnt happy doin so made suer got a spot out in the opne near to the stair doors tho...not cheap either!!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
...bent the door the b@stards!! happened to me that one, not good, for me was easier/cheaper to fix than a broken window.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Gambit said:
id never park in any of the multi stories in the city centre

i only park there. dad has a pass card with work. if its not available, i park in the carpark on the near side of the queens bridge- dirt cheap.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.