Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2

colin84

RMS Regular
07 RR sport hse on R-Kings now, no mention of what engine though. Probably a money box, but looks nice.

Edit*

Gone already!
Screenshot_20200111-215119_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Had a 2016 Disco Sport for all of 3 months
In that time it was back to the dealership about 6 times

In all honesty, the single biggest disappointment and bundle of junk I've ever owned......and that's from someone who owned an Alfa 155!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
07 RR sport hse on R-Kings now, no mention of what engine though. Probably a money box, but looks nice.

Edit*

Gone already!
View attachment 262354

Problem I have with R Kings is there lack of decent pictures and description - facebook post is all snap chat derived with emoji's and wee stars

Fair play to the guys though as their stuff sells out very quickly

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Anyone any experience of the new disco 5?

Considering buying this but I have ZERO land rover experience

If you're going for one speak to Mark (@mcmullet-vtec ) if you haven't already, my old man bought an SVR through Hursts before Xmas and Mark was very helpful in sorting everything.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Anyone any experience of the new disco 5?

Considering buying this but I have ZERO land rover experience

View attachment 262790

View attachment 262791

Buy 1 of them and you’ll get the full Land Rover experience. You’ll know every member of the JLR staff on a first name basis, you’ll be at the dealership so often you’ll be getting your mail redirected to there, and to top it off, you’ll get to sample just about every other model in the range of all trim levels as courtesy cars (until they break down too) while the ‘technicians’ scratch their heads looking at yours... 👍

J-VW

RMS Regular
Lovely, not too many in Silver.

A friend of mine has a 4.6 HSE for sale and I am seriously tempted. It's in dire need of a bit of paint here and there, but it drives like new and mechanically its perfect.

My last was a 4.6 hse, cleaner than my current one should really have held onto it. Minimal difference in economy too comparing it to the 2.5 BM unit.

20170409_121545.jpg

Called into @RubberLover today and had the 20''s swapped for a nice set of standard 18'' triple sport alloys that I picked up cheap.

Far more period and rides so much better.

IMG_20200121_145839.jpg

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
My last was a 4.6 hse, cleaner than my current one should really have held onto it. Minimal difference in economy too comparing it to the 2.5 BM unit.

Far more period and rides so much better.

Like the wheel change. I'm surprised by the economy statement though - I got 16mpg from my 4.0, I thought the tds engine would have least cracked 25mpg?
Problem I have with R Kings is there lack of decent pictures and description - facebook post is all snap chat derived with emoji's and wee stars

Pandering to the target market surely? I agree with you, but then that's why I sell cars through Car&Classic and not Snapchat.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’m not usually a fan of modern RR wheels on the older ones, but they don’t offend me. Wouldn’t have been my choice though! I thought it was good money for a facelift model with decent miles just.

Found a couple closer to £10k too though.

Can you have a jeep for a daily, then another for a toy?!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I’m not usually a fan of modern RR wheels on the older ones, but they don’t offend me. Wouldn’t have been my choice though! I thought it was good money for a facelift model with decent miles just.

False economy. Buy a 5.0L SC and be done with it.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf

Why have a car when you can have 4x4’s for every occasion?
F63D0A7F-C0E0-48A6-8728-EE649F4329A1.jpeg