RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
anyone ever been to this? thinking about heading down with my dad for the day

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
55 Euros for a day ticket, think I'll pass. There's no information on their website of what's on offer, who's exhibiting etc. When you consider it against the £30 entry fee to Autosport in the NEC that's supported by every F1 team, WRC teams, BTCC teams, Hot Rods, etc plus the Live Arena, plus the Pistonheads show, etc it looks like the RDS show is really poor value.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
55 Euros for a day ticket, think I'll pass. There's no information on their website of what's on offer, who's exhibiting etc. When you consider it against the £30 entry fee to Autosport in the NEC that's supported by every F1 team, WRC teams, BTCC teams, Hot Rods, etc plus the Live Arena, plus the Pistonheads show, etc it looks like the RDS show is really poor value.
The website is severely lacking in detail. I'll contact the organisers for more.

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
This show has been postponed, no new date announced. I hope this hasn't left people out of pocket.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
This show has been postponed, no new date announced. I hope this hasn't left people out of pocket.
Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me due to the paper thin information advertised and lack of response from organisers :worried:

Greg_PCRS

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
so this show didnt happen? I was meant to go but tbh 55e kinda scared me off. :grinning: any other dates ?