The new toy: BMW S1000rr New pics added

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Picked this up yesterday, upgraded from my GSXR 750, only drove it home so i've done about 100 miles on it.

2010 model.

Couple of things to be done, tail tidy and exhaust and I might change the screen to a dark one.

IMG_0114_zpsnxf12opk.jpg

Cheers
Clarke.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Unreal!!!

Would love a rip in one of these to see the difference from the gsxr.

Hope the weather changes so you can get out on it and enjoy it

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Last time I seen one of these it was in bits on the Larne line after his mate done a full speed endo into the back of him lol.the 636 came of much worse though .

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
That is fabulous!

I raced one of these a few years back - it went well - am guessing the 750 would seem a bit gutless now!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Bike looked well this morning when you were heading toward bleary! Was me flashing at you, incase you thought it was some random lunatic

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Much cooler than most of the cars ever featured on this forum.
I am very envious.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
lol noticed you, how did you know it was me? :grinning:

Never seen another one locally, knew you were local and carried a pillion from time to time so took a chance, Seen the ROI plate in the rear view, so then knew I had it right lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.