The Plan... Ok, I need suggestions...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
right, my plan was ****.

So, help me, what'll i do to the fez over the summer?

btw, burning it out, or driving it off a bridge/cliff isnt an option :p

milanio

RMS Regular
im not a big fan of that style of rear bumper i have to say. But if it yanks your crank then slap it on.

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
dont go 4 the max power slap stick look 4get about ****ty looking kits invest in some coilovers screw her on the deck and fit some tasty 17's & it look for better :laughing:

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
it will look like an english max power followers fiesta when done.... :? Front bumper will look terrible.... Fiesta suits more of a subtle euro approach....not Jap style....

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
DSCF0087.JPG

aggressorfullkit.jpg

I actually like the rear bumper, but u'd need big exhausts to fill the gaps, dont like the front, its too Jap lookin for the fez.

Skirts look well on, but loads of cars have similar style skirts fitted these days.

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
Right, well ill throw that plan out the window, what wud ye's suggest i do to uncle fezter then?

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
get sum gd pics up and we'll do a few virtuals foru in the images section...can also put ur plan above into virtual reality....

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
the wonders of modern technology, dunno if there is such thing as a "good" pic of a fiesta, but ill have a whack anyway, any particular angle? side on, or what?

Dermot

Hmmm, How would I mod a Fez if I owned one... Hard to say cause I'd probley shoot myself if I owned one...

First thing would be a cossie plant under the bonnet or an RS turbo plant or something!!!
Followed by Hittin the Deck with it on 16's AND NO BIGGER!
Deep Dish? Euro Style as suggested...
Then Give the car a Clean look, Remove unwanted bump strips, Ariels, Washer jets, anything that sticks out and looks outta place..
Then a nice set of tasty Neons (Err maybe not)
Light Smoke Window tint
Cant mind wut the bumpers look like, But slightly modify standard bumpers, Splitter etc... Or if there while lookin gettin a nice bumper, Not Jap style ****ty Civic lookin Fibreglass... But a nice tidy smooth one..
I remember ford brought out a Really nice Fiesta one time with like Mondeo ST Bumpers on it... Cant mind which Mark it was though think it was the mark 5... But something like that is wut I'd be doing for.

But I'd seriously Consider pumping money into a Mk3 Fiesta... Not the Greatest car to start with and well, Do you think you could sell a modified Fiesta mk3 ?

Andy M

RMS Regular
id say go for the subtle approach, lots of smoothing etc and get everything colour coded and blended in, get a nice respray - a simple pastel colour. then go 4 a nice set of polished 16's and then get her slammed. is wot i wud do

aaron_m

RMS Regular
seriously, dont waste ur money modding a 1.1 mk3, save up and buy a genuine turbo or a very clean xr2i....please

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
buy a mk4 boot lid and rear clusters, fits perfect, and a zetec-s rear bumper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.