The Puppy Hauler

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
So some may have seen I recently rescued an XL Bully, the mini is too good a car to wreck taking the dog out so I started looking for something sensible and big enough to take the dog all 36kg of her.

Some would probably be looking at 4x4s etc at this point however not me.......... my stupid ideas once again had the wife shaking her head. I greet you with one 1994 golf cabriolet 1.8 on its hole.......... it has its issues but is rust free , new wings, slammed on some form of suspension albeit there's not much in the way and some lenso wheels.

So yup the dog gets in and out no bothering loves the wind between her ears............... I bought it for the dog honestly.

So this is what £450 buys you on Saturday morning in Dundee
20240225_162405.jpg
20240225_162352.jpg
20240225_162447.jpg
20240225_162456.jpg
20240225_162504.jpg
Snapchat-1709647178.jpg
20240225_162439.jpg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
But ways around it with registration and muzzles etc I hope? Fair play taking her on and the golf’s ideal 😂😂😎

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
But ways around it with registration and muzzles etc I hope? Fair play taking her on and the golf’s ideal 😂😂😎
Yeah got to get her speyed, exempt and she wears a muzzle anyway, biggest soft lump ever mate, firm believer on everyone deserves a second chance. Didn't have the best start in life locked in a cage and being battered........... loves the golf though haha

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Yeah got to get her speyed, exempt and she wears a muzzle anyway, biggest soft lump ever mate, firm believer on everyone deserves a second chance. Didn't have the best start in life locked in a cage and being battered........... loves the golf though haha
Big babies all right, Like all the bully type breeds mate IMO it’s the fecking owners that are the issue. I rescued one of my staffy bitches from the same sort of up bringing and turned into one of the best loyal dogs I ever had.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Fair play for giving the dog a chance. No picture of the dog in the car though!?

My dad did the same with a few of the bull mastiffs we had. No doubt some hand wringing idiots would rather that breed doesn't exist too.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Fair play for giving the dog a chance. No picture of the dog in the car though!?

My dad did the same with a few of the bull mastiffs we had. No doubt some hand wringing idiots would rather that breed doesn't exist too.
I had to look twice, she is nuzzled in between driver and passenger in one of the pictures :-D

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z

Fair play to you for rescuing her. 36kg, she's a big girl and a lovely colour too.

How's there gear linkage in the golf, last mk3 I had the gear linkage was loose as ****. Trying to get into gear was like throwing a spoon round a mixing bowl and hoping you found the right gear, but still probably one of my favourite cars I've owned.

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
20240226_154315.jpg

Coming from rescue Staffies whilst I was younger I had to give her a chance. She's actually settled in really well and a massive soft lump will lay on you for hours for a cuddle. Pull her ears tail playwith her teeth she isn't phased just rolls over and goes to sleep.

Gear linkage is questionable but no looser than what I'd expect for a 450 quid shed. It's hilarious to drive I might actually spend some money on it

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

hillbilly

RMS Regular
My dog got attacked by an XL Bully whilst walking past the owner's house just last week. Usual story, great with their kids etc. It would be making a one way trip to the vet if it were mine. Thankfully my dog was unhurt, I really don't know how.