B
Drives
Skip
Almost there.....
2BD82E93-0713-4B32-92A8-82203390B91A.jpeg

BurningSmell

RMS Regular
Hello folks,

Recently signed up after following this magnificent Saab thread for a while!

I've a 06 9-3 estate and after a front bumper undertray if anyone has spare or is breaking, would appreciate being kept in mind.

Managed to rip most of mine off and few bit hanging down so wouldn't mind replacing it.

Cheers

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Hello folks,

I've a 06 9-3 estate and after a front bumper undertray if anyone has spare or is breaking, would appreciate being kept in mind.

Managed to rip most of mine off and few bit hanging down so wouldn't mind replacing it.

Cheers

Saab Spares Ireland

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Hello folks,

Cheers

As above, or
NW SAAB Spares

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
When you've been looking for a winter car on Facebook :joy:
View attachment 209769
Funny, one I'm selling is top left haha
Trying to get it a new motor for the front drivers window seems to be a task though, then all it needs is new glass for the passenger wing mirror. Can't believe how cheap these are going for, making it hard to sell for anything over peanuts

hippyross

RMS Regular
Funny, one I'm selling is top left haha
Trying to get it a new motor for the front drivers window seems to be a task though, then all it needs is new glass for the passenger wing mirror. Can't believe how cheap these are going for, making it hard to sell for anything over peanuts
I did see that one for sale and noticed it was for sale a while that made me think there may have been something up with it.
I ended up buying the one beside it about a two months ago and have only just got it running right lol.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I did see that one for sale and noticed it was for sale a while that made me think there may have been something up with it.
I ended up buying the one beside it about a two months ago and have only just got it running right lol.

Seen it sitting near Sainsburys waiting to be looked at a few weeks ago. Going well now?

hippyross

RMS Regular
Seen it sitting near Sainsburys waiting to be looked at a few weeks ago. Going well now?
Yeah not sure what fixed it but new glow plugs, starter, battery hand primer and was only by chance on Friday night I was priming it I noticed fuel leaking at the hand primer so I tightened up the clips and hasnt missed a beat, just needs mot now.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Yeah not sure what fixed it but new glow plugs, starter, battery hand primer and was only by chance on Friday night I was priming it I noticed fuel leaking at the hand primer so I tightened up the clips and hasnt missed a beat, just needs mot now.

Im sure you're happy it doesnt need a new pump, result.

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
Keep getting time wasters, used it for a while between trying to sell it attempts haha

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
So I've recently bought my first saab (4wks ago) and I must say it's a brilliant car for the price

20181111_080338.jpg
20181110_103101.jpg

Plans are to get it lowered a we bit and nice set off alloys not sure what yet though and need to find a tow bar for it

Cheers Jason

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Looks well. there is one for sale round the corner from me for £600, its identical.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
So I've recently bought my first saab (4wks ago) and I must say it's a brilliant car for the price

View attachment 216791 View attachment 216792
Plans are to get it lowered a we bit and nice set off alloys not sure what yet though and need to find a tow bar for it

Cheers Jason
Get the trim renovator on the black part of the mirrors. For some reason all 9-3s mirror trim goes bad. Lovely motor

Matti_f

RMS Regular
Drives
van,Tucson,TTid
Bought a 2008 93 ttid with a “hirsch” factory remap first query can I find out if it was indeed done ? Has all the badges and is indeed remapped by how swift it is but wonder if it’s eBay badge and torquetronic or auto tune map (no complaints if it is I’ve plenty of cars mapped by both)

Second front suspension knock where do I start tomorrow with my pry bar ? Heard drop links are consumable on these cars ? It’s both sides and very recent didn’t do it (or wasn’t loud enough to notice) plus it’s recently motd

Cheers folks

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Bought a 2008 93 ttid with a “hirsch” factory remap first query can I find out if it was indeed done ? Has all the badges and is indeed remapped by how swift it is but wonder if it’s eBay badge and torquetronic or auto tune map (no complaints if it is I’ve plenty of cars mapped by both)

Second front suspension knock where do I start tomorrow with my pry bar ? Heard drop links are consumable on these cars ? It’s both sides and very recent didn’t do it (or wasn’t loud enough to notice) plus it’s recently motd

Cheers folks

Peter Hartley might be able to tell you. He is in Crumlin and maps Saab's. You will find him in on the Saab Owners of Ireland Facebook page.