The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

PR1234

RMS Member
Slightly milder weather seems to have brought the convertibles out. Saw a grey McLaren 650s (or maybe 675LT) with orange seats parked up on the Lisburn Road this morning and a silver Cobra kit car on the Antrim Road at around lunchtime, both with their roofs down :cool:

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
If it's dry the taps should be affff.

I reminder working in Augher for a few weeks, I was driving Belfast to Augher and back with the roof down in January/February, sometimes in light snow.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Spotted on my travels this morning.

5464D31A-4020-43F7-A546-D3DA8E6655B0.jpeg

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I haven’t had my tapsaffff yet. Too cold.
Seriously try it, I'll assume McLaren can make as good a heating system as Mazda could in the late 80s.

There is nothing better than tops off on a crisp cool winter's evening. Though not in Holywood High street or the Belmont Road, somewhere a bit more rural.

EthanBoal369

RMS Member
Drives
F22 M235i
Drove past what I thought was an ordinary mustang, turns out it was a cs800, at least that’s what the badges said. Anyone know if its the real deal, didn’t catch the reg?

EthanBoal369

RMS Member
Drives
F22 M235i
Massive bonnet scoop seems to be the best tell tale sign if it's real or not.
Yeah the photos of ones online seemed to look a lot more aggressive than the one I seen, but it did look better than the usual 5.0. Find it hard to believe someone would doll it up like that though