The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Quite a few macs here now-a-days. Great to see. I think mine must be the single most photographed car in the country LOL :grinning:

davyk31

RMS Regular
Quite a few macs here now-a-days. Great to see. I think mine must be the single most photographed car in the country LOL :grinning:

It’s the time of year for your colour of car lol. Give it to September and then no one will take a second look.

Reactions: WSM

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
What a car... What a freaking car. Stay tuned for album
2019-07-14 131 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr
2019-07-14 684 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

And then this is not a shoot but spent a day with @WSM and a few other friends blasting away on a summer drive and bbq.

2019-07-13 006.jpg
2019-07-13 031.jpg

Last edited:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
That owner is a friend of a friend. He has some beautiful cars in stock and inbound. :grinning:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The length of the nose on the super fast 😱

Agree with the above, yellow is unreal. Local dealer has a blue 458 spider in and it's gorgeous

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Is that not a superfast in the first pic at the front?

I get confused as hell with ferrari models these days. The one at the back is a portofino, then the California T with the amg sandwiched in between

I was beside that California T yesterday in Ballyhackamore. In the flesh it just doesn't seem all that "special". Obviously a stupid thing to say coming from someone who drives a 10 year old Golf but hopefully you know what I mean.

The Superfast on the other hand is absolutely stunning.

Gambit

RMS Regular
I was beside that California T yesterday in Ballyhackamore. In the flesh it just doesn't seem all that "special". Obviously a stupid thing to say coming from someone who drives a 10 year old Golf but hopefully you know what I mean.

The Superfast on the other hand is absolutely stunning.
To be fair it's the opposite with me, in pics I dont think they stand out as much but in flesh they look like a modern day Daytona. I also think they look better with roof up

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Is that not a superfast in the first pic at the front?

I get confused as hell with ferrari models these days. The one at the back is a portofino, then the California T with the amg sandwiched in between

Yeah, but I didn't realise it was his! Lovely.