The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

AKU

RMS Regular
Drives
TVR
A friend of mine said her uncle had a Diablo, if I remember correctly she said he lived in Bangor. He owned one of those "adult" shops on Gresham Street/ Smithfield Square. It may have been a white car though
Taking his shop into account, are you sure the Diablo he owned referred to an exotic car and not an exotic something else? :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
A friend of mine said her uncle had a Diablo, if I remember correctly she said he lived in Bangor. He owned one of those "adult" shops on Gresham Street/ Smithfield Square. It may have been a white car though

That guy used to live in Ballymoney for a while, if my memory serves me right it was a purple Diablo. He also had a light blue metallic Venturi Atlantoque and a purple Plymouth Prowler.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Anyone familiar with this guy's Irsh carspotting youtube channel

Zach57

RMS Regular
I seen this Diablo in Limavady 7 years ago
E51E25C5-9F4A-44ED-95CB-546BBA79EED0.jpeg
672E4CBF-2052-46EB-8A0E-EB61820E3ECA.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I seen this Diablo in Limavady 7 years agoView attachment 257094View attachment 257095

I wonder how Sudesh is doing?

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

I wonder how Sudesh is doing?

From memory he did post on here a year or two back explaining what had happened him.

Sudesh
Hate to say it, but it seems like it could happen to enyone! I wasn't out and about or doing illegal substance, never have in all my life! Just simply sitting that nite after a day's work, watching film/tv or reading a car mag probably. Then put my little son of 2 I think? To bed me and the partner went to bed, then simply woke up 5 months later in hospital!! Huge pipe down outside of my throat where they cleared airway and had to feed me. And other equipment pipes stuck in nose etc.

1574257054943.png

Zach57

RMS Regular
I never seen the driver but very sad to hear about Sudesh, I hope he’s still recovering.
My favourite Diablo is the SE30, I love that purple. I do remember screaming at my Ma to pull over :joy: a Diablo is a Diablo.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Found this old snapshot which I think I took back in 1998 or so (on a disposable camera, remember them?) on the Groomsport Road in Bangor. The original Diablo with optioned spoiler (because otherwise you wouldn't really notice it).View attachment 256601
Around the time Jason Barlow was the editor of Top Gear magazine. His dad was mates with mine and he had a red 355 around that same time. We lived literally round the corner from where that pictures taken.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Found this old snapshot which I think I took back in 1998 or so (on a disposable camera, remember them?) on the Groomsport Road in Bangor. The original Diablo with optioned spoiler (because otherwise you wouldn't really notice it).View attachment 256601

I remember this at a show in the Kings Hall i even think it was on the RMS stand but cant fully remember.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
^^^^ if it's the same car this guy has had it for years, and I put a head unit into years ago when I was in Halfords. Absolutely awesome machine.