The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Depending on age it's either a DBS V8 or just an Aston Martin V8 remember looking at them quite a few years back because of how cool they look

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Another one from a few years back, just pulling out of parking on Main Street Bangor. Sounded like a bloody ship engine.

View attachment 258822

Belongs to my friend's older brother, he's just recently had a lot of work done to it and is planning on selling it. I think he's had it for 15 years or something, uses it regularly! Proper V8 Vantage too, not a straight six.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Lamborghini spotted in Belfast tonight.
84F27F36-94B0-4DB0-8532-64E8161D504C.jpeg

K55

RMS Regular
Spotted a white Mclaren of some sort in Bangor earlier. Also passed a black LHD 90's 911 (964?) which looked spotless.

Oh and a AC Cobra with the top down.....

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I parked up on the main road where there were ample spaces and had my near 2 year old son with me.

Funny, you go to a leisure centre to improve your fitness but can’t walk an extra 30-40m to the front door (if that’s what they were doing)

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Is that even an easy car to get in and out off for anyone with mobility issues?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I’d imagine even in a normal space it would be hard to get in and out of. I understand what the owner is potentially doing by parking there and the arguement could be that there were loads of spaces but there were also loads of spaces on the main road where I was.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Is that even an easy car to get in and out off for anyone with mobility issues?
I can tell you that with an Elise or Exige if the door isn't fully open you will find it almost impossible to get in or out.
Maybe I have undiagnosed mobility issues 😕

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
I can tell you that with an Elise or Exige if the door isn't fully open you will find it almost impossible to get in or out.
Maybe I have undiagnosed mobility issues 😕

I know, I nearly bought a v6 exige a few years back and fully understand but Id still never use a disabled spot no matter what I drove unless I was genuinely disabled and I mean real mobility issues! The amount of people I see jump out of cars and dander away with ease from the car is staggering! I really do wonder.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
720S door is huge. You wouldn’t fit in a “normal” car parking space if it had other cars parked in it. My car is similar. I’d never park in a disabled space though!