The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Random thought just came into my head

For the likes of the F40 or something as rare/exotic id say MOT time must be nervous getting out of the car and letting some clown jump into it to throw it up on a lift

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Random thought just came into my head

For the likes of the F40 or something as rare/exotic id say MOT time must be nervous getting out of the car and letting some clown jump into it to throw it up on a lift

That bloody handbrake machine would make you cry. I honestly couldn't be there to witness it, I would send someone else! The thought of it right now is making me anxious!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Hopefully he's shipping it over to drive it around and not just store it

Screenshot_20200112-075513_Instagram.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
He’s here about an hour a decade

Aye he's been over a few times recently as building a nice new garage. Never stays long mind then he's back in Caribbean, states, south of France etc. Living his best life lol

Last edited:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
People obviously don’t put there vehicles online because they want Them to be kept private .Not like a ferrari or lambo wouldn’t stand out lol.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Saw this tonight ... Snr has been putting up alot of political and opinionated posts these days, this being released now should hopefully quieten him for a while.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Saw this tonight ... Snr has been putting up alot of political and opinionated posts these days, this being released now should hopefully quieten him for a while.

I follow Tom Hartley Jnr on Insta and he seems dead on and posts some decent stuff. Didn’t realise there was a brother. Seems a bit of a bellend

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I follow Tom Hartley Jnr on Insta and he seems dead on and posts some decent stuff. Didn’t realise there was a brother. Seems a bit of a bellend

Yes Tom jnr seems quite cool and has his head screwed on. The dad used to post good stuff but then became a bit political and got side tracked on the car stuff ... Just got a bit boring.