RS6 / DC2
It looks like someone poorly copied the CRZ and made it into a SUV

1579515830625.png

10f9089d-a38f-4882-82dc-1fd58ee8f64f-jpeg.263157

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I agree, I think it is a cracking looking thing.

Unlike the Bentley Bentega, which is physical prove that money cannot buy you taste.

I think all the 'super' suvs are proof of that, except maybe the range rover svr. Doesn't take away from them having some sort of daft desirability

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
saw that very Urus in Cultra on Friday afternoon and thought it looked amazing (and I HATE SUVs) its very eye catching and I don't think pics do it justice. Would still have a 'normal' Lambo over one mind you.

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
I get annoyed at people that spend thousands a month on leasing a car like that, yet cant throw 4-500 on a better reg. Really cheapens the car!

Oh and i wasnt a fan of the bentaga until i saw @Mark King 's grey one :eek: and the fact he uses it to tow with makes it even better :blush:

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
I get annoyed at people that spend thousands a month on leasing a car like that, yet cant throw 4-500 on a better reg. Really cheapens the car!

Oh and i wasnt a fan of the bentaga until i saw @Mark King 's grey one :eek: and the fact he uses it to tow with makes it even better :blush:
same here i didnt like them at all when they came out.the black pack and the right colour make all the difference.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
same here i didnt like them at all when they came out.the black pack and the right colour make all the difference.

Any more pics of it Mark ...

It's really grown on me the bentaga especially see what URBAN have done with it for the more modified look

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Spotted an original red Honda NSX in Philip McGarrity's today.

Theres a guy here in Iraq that I work with was showing me photos of a red NSX in Belfast just imported back from Spain that could be for sale. I wasn’t sure where it was but maybe same one? UXI reg

K55

RMS Regular
Theres a guy here in Iraq that I work with was showing me photos of a red NSX in Belfast just imported back from Spain that could be for sale. I wasn’t sure where it was but maybe same one? UXI reg

Possibly, can't remember to be honest Gav. Too busy breaking my neck trying to get a look at it.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
Met this on motorway the day

Attachments

• 38148F2E-BA85-4E6C-AD9E-F9CB7F7A7903.jpeg
    38148F2E-BA85-4E6C-AD9E-F9CB7F7A7903.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 266