The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
Seen a new RS6 in Nardo Grey going up Tates Avenue yesterday. It has some presence on the road!

Sharkey

RMS Regular
Red r8 between pdown and lurgan tnite. Had a bit of fun with it in the s2000, he under estimated the vtec ;)

That S2000 goes fantastic! But you held it well, I near thought it was gonna step out 😂

Was actually admiring it when you passed and grabbed a quick snapas I had my DSLR with me.

Attachments

• HPC - 1.jpg
    HPC - 1.jpg
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Cheers - yea there is something not right with the suspension atm. I had her painted earlier in the year and since I lifted it, it’s been off.

I had to let you go on the next roundabout, as it wasn’t holding on the corners at all!

R8 looks really well !

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Bad photo, the other half took it. This guy had a GTR, spoken to him a couple of times. Seems he got an upgrade. The noise of this thing was amazing! Got a video too.

IMG-20200411-WA0005.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
A yellow Huracan just ripped past my place. I had the living room window open and the roar then cracks and bangs of the exhaust where mental:heart_eyes:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Had a bit of a crisis when I spotted and heard an 812 yesterday.. I've got to see one up close but what a thing to spot randomly on the road. Unbelievable car!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Possibly! As far as I was aware there where only 2 here? So 50/50 it was that one. I was at tillysburn lights and he bombed up towards parkway from Bangor direction so just got a bit of a flyby.

Thanks to another member on here, I got a close up look at one once. They are properly spectacular. They make a F12 look outdated tbh.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Had a look round Philips when he got his 812, they are an amazing car. The F12 is still a a special car I think.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Possibly! As far as I was aware there where only 2 here? So 50/50 it was that one. I was at tillysburn lights and he bombed up towards parkway from Bangor direction so just got a bit of a flyby.

Thanks to another member on here, I got a close up look at one once. They are properly spectacular. They make a F12 look outdated tbh.

He has a f12 tdf also lol

20190716_122819.jpg

20190716_122208.jpg