The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Philip Shields? If it is he also has 2 La Ferraris, one being the Aperta which I have seen in Hurst by fluke the day PMG where detailing it a few years back. Also has a new NSX! I'm sure I'm missing a few though if it's the same guy lol

IMG_20161116_185809.jpg

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
don’t think many people know the full collection of stuff Philip has and it’s impressive.

I got to see round his workshop a few years ago. To put it into some perspective, he had five Ferrari 458 GT3 race cars. FIVE! Along with 2 single seaters, ex-F1 support truck, a Subaru Rally car, and think it was a Vectra BTCC car that was being built at the time. Few other things too but can't mind now.

Then he has the collection of road cars at his house.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Yellow Huracan just launched past me. Made the other half take a video:joy: The noise is phenomenal :heart_eyes:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Philip Shields? If it is he also has 2 La Ferraris, one being the Aperta which I have seen in Hurst by fluke the day PMG where detailing it a few years back. Also has a new NSX! I'm sure I'm missing a few though if it's the same guy lol

View attachment 281995

Does he own an MC12 by any chance, one past me on the dublin road a few years back and always wondered who owned it.

1592313956252.png

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport

View attachment 281995
I was able to see some of his collection at one stage during an event. Unbelievable. Had 5 Ferrari 458s with some race kitted (from memory) 2 black 3 red. Amazing to see. And an F2 car.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular

Seen this on Facebook. Aventador SVJ. Allegedly near Templepatrick.

Seems like pretty ****ty driving - double overtake on a right hand bend, then braking as he pulls in close in front of the leading vehicle?