The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Still has the Mercedes. What noise from it !

Agree with the noise. Just love that car, though I thought it was gone as I see the X5M nearly daily but haven't seen the Merc in about 6 months!

Took these last year at a car show in Greyabbey:

IMG_20190824_131619.jpg

IMG_20190824_131631.jpg

Simon83

RMS Regular
The art dealer Charles Gilmore, did have that Merc which was awsome, but he is now driving a X5M with a god awful satin red wrap and BMW M coloured stripes down the bonnet.
I wondered who the X5 belonged to. I have seen it about Portavogie quite a bit over the last 3-4 months.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I see Eddie Irvine is over here at the minute and tinkering with the Countach. Think it's the first he's driven it an all.

Seemed to be out a spin in it earlier going by his Insta story, would love a look round it!

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
California belongs to the owner of Katch 27 in Kircubbin (hence the plate) and the Quays in Portavogie.

Charles never ordered a Pista. Stuck a CGZ reg on one and posted it to Insta. “Do it for the ‘gram” !!

Charlie loves the gram :joy:

Reactions: DC.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Just seen a flip colour wrapped Ferrari, maybe an 812, on the M1 coming off at stockmans, had a stick on, Jade Crew or something. Couldn’t get a pic

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
behind a dark blue gtc4 Lusso on the Sydenham bypass, and he wasn't scared to send her on, my god the noise!! nicest Ferrari I've seen, think reg was KFZ 5