The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Just your typical Monday night @ Sainsbury’s, although I was allowed the 992 to do the shopping!
Spotted your car parked up when I was picking my car up from Ford. Walk the dog down there the odd time and take a glance down, it’s a beautiful car and colour!

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Was watching the news there and they were talking about delays etc at the ports however this is what was rolling of the boat today apparently...

IMG_20210110_172619.jpg

Looks like a few new supercars arriving into the country. Possibly for a driving event or similar going by the decal on the first Ferrari there.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Super car experience Ireland I think that lorry is with, remeber it posted of fb a while back on the motorway with pretty much the same vehicles think they are connected with something in Scotland/England too which is why its on the ferry.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Super car experience Ireland I think that lorry is with, remeber it posted of fb a while back on the motorway with pretty much the same vehicles think they are connected with something in Scotland/England too which is why its on the ferry.
I’ve a voucher for them that at last communication was pushed out to March before the first planned visit

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I’ve a voucher for them that at last communication was pushed out to March before the first planned visit
I'd say it is old library footage. But yes, that's the lorry they've used for a few years now.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
At the Donnelly garage?

On up the bypass if you’re heading towards Belfast, in that empty looking showroom that i think sells trucks. Has a red logo, might be two Ws. Street view is too out of date to show the building but it’s here. First roundabout after the VW garage.

52FF3FA2-3389-4FD1-AC49-BAFC934582B8.png

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Passed a white performante going in opposite directions on the M2 at yorkgate and he managed to come back round and overtake me before the Culloden hotel

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I think red is the wrong colour, and I’ve never got the wee slats on the front corner, but other than that I’d take it!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I think red is the wrong colour, and I’ve never got the wee slats on the front corner, but other than that I’d take it!

Dismiss those wee slats ("canards") at your peril. When you are bashing the front splitter driving along our high quality Northern Irish roads at the kind of speeds that are within practical and legal limits, without these slats you will be undoing a minuscule fraction of the modest ground effect the car would be producing. You would notice this immediately, and would instantly regret their absence. I guarantee it would be the cause of many sleepless nights.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
I saw that GTR in Holywood last year, big fan of that I think it looks Beezer. Think I'd also want to do away with the canards tbf and any decals.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
It is epic imo but not for Northern Ireland. We need lease deal audis and golf r or old cosworth to impress. It is not what I would do to a GTR, but if you go mad that is the way to do with genuine liberty walk kit. Etc. in sema it would look at home!