The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

J55NI

RMS Regular
You can’t fur coat and no knickers a Lamborghini 😂😂

Fair play to the man, he’s making a success of things, he has a lovely Range Rover too
I agree. See it all the time on here. People hate to see others do well it seems #jealous.

scub

Banned
View attachment 313604

He had a Mrs & a Teenage Family, his business seems to be doing very well.. and expanding fast! his Mrs has a nice Black Fezza to match the black Lambo 😮
i see this all the time around ballyhack. think she wants me tbh 🤷‍♂️
as with most supercars. pics really don't do them justice.
it's such a beast in the flesh. what a machine 👌

J55NI

RMS Regular
View attachment 313604

He had a Mrs & a Teenage Family, his business seems to be doing very well.. and expanding fast! his Mrs has a nice Black Fezza to match the black Lambo 😮
Fair play to him he seems to be doing well and also does his bit for charity as well.
So many people get serious amounts of jealousy with others doing better than them. Notice it alot on Rms these days.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
No jealousy here. I’d hate to be that way, in that video someone linked to. Supercars do nout for me either, cool and all but I wouldn’t know one model from another. I know a few very well off people that remain half normal
Ones a multi millionaire that takes himself to lemans every few years in a pair of jeans and sticks a box of harp on his shoulder dandering about the track, lol. That’s my sorta guy with few quid

Last edited:

J55NI

RMS Regular
No jealousy here. I’d hate to be that way, in that video someone linked to. Supercars do nout for me either, cool and all but I wouldn’t know one model from another.
Wasn't aimed at you directly. Why others hate to see people do well is beyond me. Generally 99% of the people slagging the individual off don't know the person and its purely a jealousy thing. That's pretty much a fact.

I don't know him personally but have mutual friends who do and his work ethic and charity work is applausable. Sounds like a decent guy who's doing well for himself IMO.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
Orange McLaren, in mellons Hyundai Bangor yesterday morning,took it that it was the owner of garage, Mellon reg on it

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
No jealousy here. I’d hate to be that way, in that video someone linked to. Supercars do nout for me either, cool and all but I wouldn’t know one model from another. I know a few very well off people that remain half normal
Ones a multi millionaire that takes himself to lemans every few years in a pair of jeans and sticks a box of harp on his shoulder dandering about the track, lol. That’s my sorta guy with few quid
Aye I know a few people like that but they've always been well off and they like what they like. It's like when Bill Gates stood in line at Sonic Burger. Everyone went' why is he eating there?" Maybe he liked Sonic Burger.

But I think there is a real culture in NI of living well beyond your means, everything on credit cards flipped onto another credit card and so on, stupidly high lease deals. I know dozens of people you would think are absolutely minted on the surface but are working 9-5 for less than £25k on the surface life is great but in the next 10 years they are heading for the bankruptcy court.

Ant

RMS Regular
Was this the guy who was in the news a few years back who was one of the bigger soca stories at the time for recoveries
(I wish I could remember useful stuff as much as I remember pointless *****)

I could think of nothing worse than doing that insta promotion, self made dream realisation guff. They're like tele-evangelists with a different shtick, platforms like instagram/youtube are properly littered with that stuff mixed in with the #pyrimidschemeWellbeing products or makeup.

Last edited:

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
I could think of nothing worse than doing that insta promotion, self made dream realisation guff. They're like tele-evangelists with a different shtick, platforms like instagram/youtube are properly littered with that stuff mixed in with the #pyrimidschemeWellbeing products or makeup.
Exactly my thoughts. People promoting the whole ‘look at my success, you can have it too with my book’ are the same kind of shysters as those involved in MLM or the people shilling forex on Instagram and wanting you to sign up to learn their secrets.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
But I think there is a real culture in NI of living well beyond your means, everything on credit cards flipped onto another credit card and so on, stupidly high lease deals.
This isn't exclusive to NI, the entire first world is like this.

Related to the current discussion, I've never met a motivational speaker/self help person who isn't at heart a scammer tbh.

Related to the actual thread - I can't remember the last time I saw a supercar :sob:

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Related to the actual thread - I can't remember the last time I saw a supercar :sob:

Not a supercar (but certainly rare at the minute) but I spotted by first Polestar on the road at the weekend. Didn't look too bad in the flesh

PHOTO-2021-02-27-12-45-31.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Be done a lot quicker if he didn’t put it up and down so many times.
i jest. Imagine there is little easy on something like that.

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Be done a lot quicker if he didn’t put it up and down so many times.
i jest. Imagine there is little easy on something like that.
I was thinking that everything would be spit new and clean so mightn't be too bad lol

No blow-torching off rusted nuts there I wouldn't think :laughing: