The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

K55

RMS Regular
Briefly spotted a blue Ferrari of some sort heading onto Dargan Rd this morning...

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Spotted at the roundabout in Lisburn going onto the motorway, sounded brilliant

385F697C-4653-4F8D-BCF6-88A744292745.jpeg

seanmooney

RMS Regular
By the look of it he was heading the wrong way :laughing:
Yeah was going towards Belfast .

Seen a lovely tcr gti golf southern reg about 5 mins before this also.

Seen a real nice white bentley continental gt on upper newtownards road aswell today.

Sunshine gets people out and about

stevie_1

RMS Regular
Not quite a supercar but a expensive car on Lisburn road today friends pic

Attachments

• 64D01512-6FD8-4794-9658-9FF5023923CA.png
    64D01512-6FD8-4794-9658-9FF5023923CA.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 207

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That’s Michael Herberts car or his his wife’s, she’s Lesley. His other plate/car is 1 MH also on a Rolls Royce of some kind. He owns half the Lisburn rd and has the franchise for the KFCs in NI.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
That’s Michael Herberts car or his his wife’s, she’s Lesley. His other plate is 1 MH. He owns half the lIsburn rd and has the franchise for the KFCs in NI.
Seen the 1H rolls, I’d love to see his house if that’s his cars

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Edit. He sold all of the KFCs last year, 146 restaurants! he Owns a haagen dazs franchise too, very wealthy man.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
That’s Michael Herberts car or his his wife’s, she’s Lesley. His other plate/car is 1 MH also on a Rolls Royce of some kind. He owns half the Lisburn rd and has the franchise for the KFCs in NI.

1MH is on a big Bentley. 1H is on a Wraith.

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Develops a lot - loads done, loads more in progress. Anything Lesley is his, Rosepark, Knocknagoney, etc. She had a few ferraris and see them at SD Bells when it was open. I know his old FD - another shrewd player

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
One day was in bells and both the Herberts were in front of me, think they were in a 599 and a mulsanne at the time, and anyone that knows bells knows it isn’t exactly expensive, he said to the guy at the till can we have 2 ceaser salads please, one only small, fella says grand and goes to walk away he stopped him and said “you wont charge me too much for the small one now will you” 😂😂, look after the pennies and all that!

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
One day was in bells and both the Herberts were in front of me, think they were in a 599 and a mulsanne at the time, and anyone that knows bells knows it isn’t exactly expensive, he said to the guy at the till can we have 2 ceaser salads please, one only small, fella says grand and goes to walk away he stopped him and said “you wont charge me too much for the small one now will you” 😂😂, look after the pennies and all that!
They used to come into the shop I worked in over a decade ago on a Saturday afternoon and buy scratchcards then stand at the end of the checkout and scratch them and laugh when they won a tenner , downright odd behaviour for people with hundreds of millions of wealth.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Actually is that one above a replica? Had the EVO numberplate but rear arches look different 🤔

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Rubbish photo, but wow. Knew it was around but had never seen it in the flesh!

View attachment 318015

My old neighbour had one of these, strangely deadly bloke who loved his mum. He had it out one day whilst I was cleaning my car and he said, “You should really do mine sometime” opened the boot, grabbed 2 sawn off shotguns, slammed the boot down, swung a gun over each shoulder and sauntered into his apartment.:joy: