The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
Nice dark green Aston Martin D11 on Boucher Road reg was 321 GUNN or 123 GUNN driving like an absolute cockwobble.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
white Cali in Newry
BDADAB49-4C24-4846-BF56-82A8A5807D95.jpeg

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
LOL I had an interesteng encounter with a black GT3 last night leaving Lisburn for Belfast, She can shift!

black on black? Think I saw it launch off the lights at knocknagowney about 20:30 - sounded superb - had a white Bentley GT chasing it.

TSPORT

RMS Regular
Drives
///M3
Yea all black, It was a 991.2 RS as it had the vents in the bonnet, I could see them in the rear view mirror as he was literally on my bumper. He passed me on the motorway and kept it flat, must have been over 150mph at one point, He turned off heading towards City Airport so would have been at knocknagowney heading Holywood direction about 8:30

It sounded awesome, Not sure if its a standard exhaust, It had a normal plate too. Maybe a sales guy from Porsche Belfast as it was being driven like it was stolen lol

Reactions: IL

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Yea all black, It was a 991.2 RS as it had the vents in the bonnet, I could see them in the rear view mirror as he was literally on my bumper. He passed me on the motorway and kept it flat, must have been over 150mph at one point, He turned off heading towards City Airport so would have been at knocknagowney heading Holywood direction about 8:30

It sounded awesome, Not sure if its a standard exhaust, It had a normal plate too. Maybe a sales guy from Porsche Belfast as it was being driven like it was stolen lol

Thats the one, was on launch control of the lights, sounded superb!!

redxl77

RMS Regular
Which probably has a load of splattered fly guts on the sunroof mesh. :cool:

A 2 tonne supercar though?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That XJ220 is at Hurst. That’s the old Rover dealership on the other side.

I’d love to know what year that was. I can remember dad taking me down to sit in it.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
That XJ220 is at Hurst. That’s the old Rover dealership on the other side.

I’d love to know what year that was. I can remember dad taking me down to sit in it.
Ah yes, you’re right! Though did one not sit in the Bavarian place on Dublin Rd? I have a photo of a Testarossa there, maybe I’ve got mixed up