Vw Gti Ed40
F12 N-Largo sitting in Hursts earlier 💦💦
SoceLdjQ.jpeg

Gambit

RMS Regular
Last edited:

redxl77

RMS Regular
Don't see the problem with some 'back in the day' higher end/supercars sharing parts with lesser vehicles. If the production team could save money on basic parts to allow more expenditure where it mattered, so be it. Without that approach, some icons may never have made it.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Ferrari F430 has the same interior mirror as a Peugeot 406 too 😂

When I had the Aston it was like a game of spot the Volvo parts and Ford parts, the key was a mashup of both 😂

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
That one stuck with ya? haha. Sidenote - I don't suppose you were at JD Tipler's Off Licence in Portadown on Friday evening? I saw a Cupra Ateca take off from the carpark and it sounded fantastic.

It did, my wife would be sad as we pick up the 'Tuckson' as she calls it this weekend lol!

Was me, noticed the M3 and let her at it. Didn't realise it was you!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Ah yes, you’re right! Though did one not sit in the Bavarian place on Dublin Rd? I have a photo of a Testarossa there, maybe I’ve got mixed up

ok, so here’s the Bavarian showroom that was on Dublin Rd, down around where there’s a Tesco express now I think.

they had a white testarossa in the window at one stage too. I’m guessing this was around 1990-1993 ish?

9505302D-900E-4593-868C-19DD161CF90C.jpeg

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Spotted that Mustang beside me on Sydenham by pass today, looks great.

Black 488 Pista with silver strips kicking about Ormeau road today

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
This pulled up beside me earlier on and was looking real clean. Never seen an RS4 of that generation in that colour before. Lovely looking still. View attachment 321295

Gorgeous. First I’ve seen in green, not sure what shade that is, looks like the older Forest Green metallic.

b7 saloon RS4 has aged so much better than the Avant