The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
What even is this Ferrari? Modern models do nothing for me.

9418D1E5-4B96-42BD-B809-E15FB3B4BC4E.jpeg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I’ve said so many times in this thread that modern ferraris do nothing for me. I think they’re ruining them. They don’t even look like ferraris

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I’ve said so many times in this thread that modern ferraris do nothing for me. I think they’re ruining them. They don’t even look like ferraris

I get the feeling that many modern Ferrari customers are people who’ve heard the Ferrari name but haven’t seen one of their cars before.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I get the feeling that many modern Ferrari customers are people who’ve heard the Ferrari name but haven’t seen one of their cars before.
I drove an 812 superfast a few weeks back. Will chat about that in the podcast out later next week. Eye opener. Like nothing else I’ve driven on the road.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
That was some whack.

I think I've got PTSD from the time a boy wrote my previous Swift off. The bang gave me flash backs... aaahh don't like it.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I was hoping someone would have popped up here.

My fairly non-car mate is adamant he saw a Mclaren F1 city bound on the Holywood bypass on Monday this week.

Maroon/Burgundy 4 plain round tail lights, and by his words. Extremely low and tiny looking.

Was it a Maroon one that was spotted down south at xmas time?