The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Been spending a few days up near the port and got to finally experience the whole Sunday day/evening laps that everyone does.

The machinery here in NI is just amazing, my jaw was at the floor the whole time.

Forget the ferraris as they seem to be common up here lol (jokes)

What kinds stood out the most was a purple urus which sounded unbelievable

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Think the purple urus is SJ Davidson Motors? Ones were asking me yesterday had I seen it at there showroom when passing, I'm yet to see it though

AC

RMS Regular
The purple Urus has been up at the port the last week or two. Sits round the corner from us, they must love their bright colours as they have a bright green transit too.

Managed to take a quick drive by snap yesterday, class colour.
B77465E4-C148-4A86-9827-19241CA160E5.jpeg

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
It looks like the Joker should be driving it. How much would something like that cost?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Must live around Bangor/Holywood. See it and the Orange one most days on way to work
Saw the orange one in Holywood following a bright green Huracan Spyder, appeared to be his and hers cars.
Just past a stunning 992 GT3 in that chalk crayon colour ( or whatever it's called) on the A2.

Serious road presence.

I saw a Porsche Belfast tech driving it in one morning, epic looking thing but definitely not the best looking colour in it.