The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I used to think Shmee was a cock too, until I realised I watched every one of his videos. He's just a lad who's massively into his cars and has done very very well for himself. I find his content very entertaining these days. Fair play to him.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
See a yellow Lamborghini on the A2 on Wednesday. No idea on the model!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
What you see is a TV character. He posts on Pistonheads and is dead on tbh and openly admits it is all put on as it brings the views.
Agree with that. He seems grand tbh. I don't have much interest in the cars he does videos about so don't watch but hes harmless and puts the work in regardless of family wealth etc. Just typical for some to dislike successful people I guess.

Saying that though, if you want to see things that make you think someone is a hateful turd, pistonheads has that in abundance 😂

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I don’t mind Shmee at all his presence on camera is a bit over the top but apart from that he is grand and he is definitely passionate about what he does.

Like if we had his money most likely most of us would be at the same.

Only thing that annoys me about some of the YouTubers is they seem to lead a lot of teenagers down the garden path that this is a viable career yet none disclose the full story as to how the cars are paid for.

There’s a podcast by a Youtuber called Sam Moores who has a YouTube channel and a few Ferrari’s etc and disclose the cars were paid for by family money and he had Joe Achilles who would do a lot of BMW related stuff on who stated how hard it was for him to get into the sector and the need to finance cars to get for the channel and just how much money is needed to get cars worthy of thousands of views.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
“Hi, I’m Shmee…”

I don’t mind him in small doses but fair play to him for the way he spends his time.

K55

RMS Regular

basking-shark-sennen-760x660.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I think Shmee wouldnt annoy me half as much, if he never ever called himself 'Schmee'. I just find that irritating for no real rational reason. Its the same as S'mores!? WTF is that all about??

You cannot put Schmeeeeeeeeeeee and S’Mores in the same sentence.

scub

Banned
Agree with that. He seems grand tbh. I don't have much interest in the cars he does videos about so don't watch but hes harmless and puts the work in regardless of family wealth etc. Just typical for some to dislike successful people I guess.

Saying that though, if you want to see things that make you think someone is a hateful turd, pistonheads has that in abundance 😂
as have the F1 & cycling threads on here 😆😆😆

🎣🎣🎣

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Excuse the terrible photo. Wife took it from quite a distance through a extremely dirty windscreen! lol

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Given the recent Schmee talk on here (and yes I don't like much of his content), but the person himself outside of his channel actually comes across as very down to earth in the garage tour with Jonny Smith (The Late Brake Show)

Watching it at the moment. Excellent. Tim seems a very decent fella.