Drives
M3
1FDFDF9E-B07D-4FE5-ADE7-65DC52E98411.jpeg

Not far off a supercar… I think

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Watching it at the moment. Excellent. Tim seems a very decent fella.
I have to agree, I still have no interest in any of his content really, but he seems pretty sound and humble guy that I could definitely chat away with.

I do still think he somewhat understates his family wealth a bit, but why would you air out all your finances.

My only bugbear will any of these guys is the impressions they put on gullible young ones who think you can make a clean fortune on Youtube coming from nothing, at least in this interview he put across the sacrifices he has to make and that his life revolves around getting that next video out at any cost.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
He seems to be all right in that last video. But is it really true that he didn’t get the Top Gear job because in the auditions he kept calling Clarkson Jeremy Cumbubbler?

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
He seems to be all right in that last video. But is it really true that he didn’t get the Top Gear job because in the auditions he kept calling Clarkson Jeremy Cumbubbler?
I would find very hard to believe that Schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee was ever even officially considered for Top Gear let alone attended an audition.

Chris Harris or Schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eh no brainer.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I would find very hard to believe that Schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee was ever even officially considered for Top Gear let alone attended an audition.

Chris Harris or Schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eh no brainer.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Versus McGuinness or most of the post Clarkson and pre current line up though thats a tough one!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Watched those Shmee videos yesterday there and think he comes across very well. I follow him on Instagram but honestly I don't think I've ever watched any of his videos. I see how he says he basically plays a character which I get and he's worked out the algorithms of what works with him. Fair play to him, he has some collection.

Jonny Smith on the other hand has become more tolerable over the years. His style of interviewing is good, I like how he asks a question and actually listens to the answer and let's them talk until they run out of steam on that subject opposed to lots of interruptions like Jonathan Ross for example. He doesn't seem to text his car knowledge when talking to folks, he let's them do the talking about their own cars while he takes it in. Its working for him👍🏻

Although I can't say I get behind his love of EVs. The only time I'll ever drive one is when they bann petrol cars. Hopefully by then I'll die of old age lol

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP
New chalk Porsche GT3 on the Bangor ring road earlier this afternoon. Didn’t manage to get a picture though

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Watched those Shmee videos yesterday there and think he comes across very well. I follow him on Instagram but honestly I don't think I've ever watched any of his videos. I see how he says he basically plays a character which I get and he's worked out the algorithms of what works with him. Fair play to him, he has some collection.

Jonny Smith on the other hand has become more tolerable over the years. His style of interviewing is good, I like how he asks a question and actually listens to the answer and let's them talk until they run out of steam on that subject opposed to lots of interruptions like Jonathan Ross for example. He doesn't seem to text his car knowledge when talking to folks, he let's them do the talking about their own cars while he takes it in. Its working for him👍🏻

Although I can't say I get behind his love of EVs. The only time I'll ever drive one is when they bann petrol cars. Hopefully by then I'll die of old age lol

I wouldn’t dismiss all EVs, there’s one type, and one type alone, that than actually be good fun.

F9A92380-D13F-4A84-8E63-EC4EF05DBB0B.jpeg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Passed a green (not sure on the specific name) GT3 RS coming past the City Airport. Absolutely love them.

Thats is Porsche Belfast’s, someone out test driving it. I was there when they dropped it back.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Yet it’s not on their website…maybe the test driver did a buy?!