The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Katch 27 has now been sold and operating under a new name.

Shows how observant I am... I drive past it (or where it used to be anyway) twice a day 6 days a week!

Though now you mention it I may have noticed its now called McBrides on the Green or something similar.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Could be nicest california T I've seen yet

20210925_162817.jpg

scub

Banned
Iā€™m just jealous and this is my way of showing it šŸ™„
nowt wrong with that.
i was in Edinburgh today outside a pub having a smoke & a red 488 driven by a middle aged bloke with the obligatory hot blonde in the passenger seat pulled up at the lights right in front of us.
& my mate who's a money centric wee bastid said "I bet he's had a hair transplant & she farts like f**k in bed" šŸ˜†

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
nowt wrong with that.
i was in Edinburgh today outside a pub having a smoke & a red 488 driven by a middle aged bloke with the obligatory hot blonde in the passenger seat pulled up at the lights right in front of us.
& my mate who's a money centric wee bastid said "I bet he's had a hair transplant & she farts like f**k in bed" šŸ˜†
FBE5B904-9E34-49AE-BC78-2840772B0650.gif

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
4C674AD4-B31B-4E8C-B992-3B0A20388244.jpeg
EE380C83-4789-410D-8A14-7A7E9AD16887.jpeg

Down at Lismore Castle. Theyā€™d dropped their daughter off to uni somewhere in GB and came across in a 911 Turbo S, RR SVR and Ferrari convoy.

Got chatting to them as theyā€™d asked to borrow jump leads as about 10 mins after this photo the car was sitting with the bonnet up refusing to start. Wasnā€™t the battery in the end as it would turn over and wasnā€™t getting weaker after a number of tries.

Owner suspected it was the immobiliser had kicked in for some reason, local Toyota mechanic came out and had a look about. After I came back from lunch they were gone so must have got it sorted.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
I don't think it comes close to a Guards Red 991 GT3

Obv iā€™m just a tad biasedā€¦. But have read from owners of the 992 that they are very harsh on road, makes sense given there is a lot more downforce.. so have to be damped/sprung much firmer. Iā€™ve no doubt they are an awesome car, and for sure likely quicker on track, would be Intersting to see a decent video side by sideā€¦ I reckon the 991 variant may be more ā€˜funā€™ as they move around moreā€¦

Iā€™m intrigued to see what the GT4 RS will be like

Landypandy

RMS Member
Drives
SL E30 VX220
Shows how observant I am... I drive past it (or where it used to be anyway) twice a day 6 days a week!

Though now you mention it I may have noticed its now called McBrides on the Green or something similar.
Nice red 488 GTB parked in Kircubbin this evening. Maybe the GT3 didnā€™t agree with himā€¦

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Obv iā€™m just a tad biasedā€¦. But have read from owners of the 992 that they are very harsh on road, makes sense given there is a lot more downforce.. so have to be damped/sprung much firmer. Iā€™ve no doubt they are an awesome car, and for sure likely quicker on track, would be Intersting to see a decent video side by sideā€¦ I reckon the 991 variant may be more ā€˜funā€™ as they move around moreā€¦

Iā€™m intrigued to see what the GT4 RS will be like
It "looks" bigger than the 991. For me personally the 997 GT3 was the ultimate pork, but i wouldn't say no to any of them :grinning:

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Would anyone have recently seen, or have a recent-ish photo of, a Ferrari with a hursts issued number plate on it? I want to know what the legend at the bottom looks like, i. e. does it bear the word Ferrari and have any logos?