20211024_161405.jpg
20211024_161305.jpg
20211024_161251.jpg
20211024_154208.jpg

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
Must have done well from Eat Out to Help Out. I take it he owns a few restaurants judging by the numberplate

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
She looks like a lazy rehash of a Puma. Not thats its a bad thing, but not exactly Wow!

I see the R8 that floats about Banbridge has been upgraded to a Lamborghini. Looks brilliant in red. Reg similar to a well known wheel manufacturer.

KevM

RMS Regular
She looks like a lazy rehash of a Puma. Not thats its a bad thing, but not exactly Wow!

I see the R8 that floats about Banbridge has been upgraded to a Lamborghini. Looks brilliant in red. Reg similar to a well known wheel manufacturer.

If its who Im thinking, he owns Affinity Bathrooms. They did ours a few years back. We got a quote for our en-suite (a quarter of the size) and it was almost twice the price.... His Mrs now has a Q8 too. Fair play! lol

But the reg was N1BBS or similar?

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
If its who Im thinking, he owns Affinity Bathrooms. They did ours a few years back. We got a quote for our en-suite (a quarter of the size) and it was almost twice the price.... His Mrs now has a Q8 too. Fair play! lol

But the reg was N1BBS or similar?
That’s the one. Didn’t know that’s who it was. Used to see some sort sort of Audi coupe thing, prob an A5 outside the shop quite a bit. Bathrooms must pay well!