The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
that countach in the cannonball run video is ruined with that stupid front wing on it.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
ive seen a brave few handy knowing the man that drives the Ferrari 599 GTO ... ive seen a Zonda,Veyron, Mrc SLR, 599 GTO, 458 spider, F40,R8 v12 spider,DB9S a few lambos....but the rarest thing i ever saw here but i think it was here for a car show but passed me on the motorway one day was a Ford GT90

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Seen more when I lived in England ferrari enzo, 250 gto (on a trailer) both owned by nick mason. Countach qv, maserati mc12 and an alfa 8c.
Don't see as many over here...

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
There was a picture on here a few/couple years ago of a Zonda trying to get out of hurst car park???

Was owned by a fellow down near Crossgar??

mmc01

RMS Regular
There was a picture on here a few/couple years ago of a Zonda trying to get out of hurst car park???

Was owned by a fellow down near Crossgar??

Owned by a fella from Lisburn, blue one?
He had some fleet of cars until he went bust!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Boydie I think the crossgar boy was the supercar hire place that had the Veyron too, but were in the news for something dodgy.

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
I remember seeing one of these on the M5 once. Koenig 512 TR :laughing: Took me ages online to actually find out what kinda 512 it was.

Koenig_Ferrari_Testarossa_022.jpg

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
veyron, most ferraris, gallardos,maserattis, tvrs, porkers being the main ones and prob a whole load more. Def a lot more now than there used to be

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Alot of my customers have supercars but most come up from the South. I have been fortunate enough to drive a good few of them aswell. This year so far I have had in the workshop a DB9, Quattroporte, F430 Spyder, 612 Scaglietti, 599 GTB, Bently Flying Spur, Bently Conti GT.

I never cared much for ferraris until I drove one, they are just amazing

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
been out in f430, gt3 rs, m3 gts and driven a gt3 (which was the quickest car i have driven, even beats 600bhp evo's in my book) and e92 m3

seen several 360's, 458 race car at hursts showroom, slr, few other gt3's, lambo gallardo

also have to agree with pete, i dont do supercars at all, not my cuppa t but after being in the f430 i can now appreciate what they are about

steviestdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora&Impreza sti
Seen a F40 last week in Hursts.
Never realised the size of them until I seen it up close.