The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I used to, but don't mind them now. They're nicer int he flesh. Still wouldn't have them but!

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
Really dislike the wheels and they aren't growing on me. That and the seats totally put me off the competition pack.

Don't love speed yellow either but fair play to whoever went with that combo...will certainly attract a lot of attention and opinion.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Competition Pack cars are stunning ! Speed Yellow does nothing for me, however Ferrari Red or Mexico Blue are just out of this world..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
Think I'd rather just put the money into the M Performance exhaust than the gaudy wheels and cut out seats.

Mexico Blue is awesome. Bavarian have a MB 4 series in the showroom atm.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Mrs Michael Herbert drives a white one which I see around South Belf now and again, stunning road presence. Same as below.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know where it lives! Spotted it coming out of their driveway one day and noticed a lady driving it. Looks well in white!

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
It was on a navy Bentley CGT but I was always mint. Never remember it being liveried up. Belongs to chap with surname Cobain hence the plate. The Krugg Bentley is still on the go I think. Saw it not long ago. You'd probably see it down Green Rd beside you.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
It's not pretty, but then again his kids were in the back. Can't do that in any other Ferrari, and it sounded epic. A full view, not crushed in a space, makes it look better.