The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Audi_TTS

RMS Regular
Seen a merc sls on malone last week - not quite sure if its a super car. 458, Lambos, seen a Bugatti and my TTS :grinning:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
OP here is the thing, you just signed up a little while ago to the site and this is your first post and to be honest its a bit of an odd one.
Tell us a bit about you, what car are you currently driving yourself?

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Veyron, SLR, F40, 599, 360, gallardo, 430, 550, diablo, countach, renault alpina :rolleyes: Are Porsche supercars ? Maseratis ? wouldnt know special editions etc, never seen an enzo or a porsche carrera gt on the road

Rwaite17

RMS Regular
OP
Rwaite17
OP here is the thing, you just signed a little while ago to the site and this is your first post and to be honest its a bit of an odd one.

Last edited:

C4L

RMS Regular

Bet he had his doors locked

OP here is the thing, you just signed up a little while ago to the site and this is your first post and to be honest its a bit of an odd one.

I thought that too, maybe its a carjacker looking to go big time lol

Myself I have seen the usual Ferrari's etc. Never seen a veyron or something really special, that is if you don't class a ferrari as 'special'

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
I'm new to RMS, it's cool, alot of people here, i like cars, so this is the right place to talk about them :grinning:

welcome along rwaite, enjoy the site and the members cars, if you want to see some supercars etc wait for the next pistonheads meet and the like, porsche club does a few runs a year too and you will always see nice motors there.

Alternatively park on the Lisburn Road and take your pick LOL

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
There are plenty of supercars about NI, and a few owners on this site and others.

Rwaite17

RMS Regular
OP
Rwaite17
welcome along rwaite, enjoy the site and the members cars, if you want to see some supercars etc wait for the next pistonheads meet and the like, porsche club does a few runs a year too and you will always see nice motors there.

Alternatively park on the Lisburn Road and take your pick LOL

haha, people call me a car freak because i like them so much lol, my Favourite Car is An Audi R8 GT, Second Favourite, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, Third Favourite, Ferrari 458 Italia!

Shaun

RMS Regular
Not a big fan of super cars but nice to see them on the roads.
Ones i remember seeing,
Ferrari 458, f430
White r35 around belfast
Maserati but not sure what model
NSX, if its a supercar lol

scub

Banned
see r8's up and down past work a couple of times a week -
and from some angles they look stunning ,but from others they just look like a tt.

the sound is something else tho (y)

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
R8s are in my opinion very hit and miss. Theres a stunning one in Blue with the CF sides that I see around Holywood a lot, but then I saw a silver one with silver sides...and it just looked wrong from the side.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Lol the boss has had some awesome cars over years, m3, m5, a5, 535, 530, R8, 360 spyder (in yellow!!), Mercs, Ranger Rover Sport etc to name a few of my head. And people call me an arselick for washing them on a Saturday. I do anything to drive them to the power washer lol

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
NSX, if its a supercar lol

In it's day :grinning:

You have to remember that the NSX was designed with the Ferrari 328/348 as it's benchmark back in the late 80s.

The car's design didn't change much at all from 1990 to 2005 (even with the facelift in 2002), which meant that it's not even in the same ball park as the supercars of today in terms of power.

The car, (especially the chassis) is still a peach though. Honda's finest moment.
It just goes to show how few compromises were made when you learn that Honda lost money on every NSX sold given price they were sold at (I have the original receipt from the previous owner of my NSX from Chiswick Honda in London for an eyebrow raising £74,000).

The average supercar buyer was never going to part with that sort of money for a Honda when he could have a Ferrari or a Porsche, which is why the car was never a commercial success.