The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

seanmooney

RMS Regular
file-15.jpeg

Seen this beauty on Saturday, was in front of me for a while till he gave it the boot.

Must be local cause I snapped this at the shop this morning.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Spotted a D Type yesterday morning in Ards. Not sure whether it was real or a rep but it was beautiful!

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Just saw a Dino at groomsport roundabout, near stopped dead on the roundabout to look at it lol unbelievable. Never seen one in person! 😍

I must of spotted the same Dino yesterday driving past Ballyholme shops. I was walking and it stopped me in my tracks. Stunning.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Spotted a D Type yesterday morning in Ards. Not sure whether it was real or a rep but it was beautiful!

Was it gun metal grey? With a white circle on the sides? If its the same one that was getting its bonnet resprayed in Classic Marques a coupe of weeks ago, then it's a replica.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Was it gun metal grey? With a white circle on the sides? If its the same one that was getting its bonnet resprayed in Classic Marques a coupe of weeks ago, then it's a replica.

Green I thought but literally cannot remember now

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I can finally release the shoot. At a price tag of 500k this may classify as a hypercar
More info, pics for those interested:

2018-10-20 436.jpg

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
theres a ferrari pista on the portrush road at the moment, red with white/blue strip.

One of the most gorgeous cars iv'e ever seen.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Passed that house and car earlier....next door had a black McLaren in the drive too 😍

davyk31

RMS Regular
Was past there yesterday evening as well hoping to see some nice cars but neither the Ferrari or McLaren were home. Just hundreds of motorbikes, might be something on :joy:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Spotted a McLaren 720s this morning outside Porsche Belfast. Was driving so no photo. Reg was LT52MCL 🔥

Dave..

RMS Regular
I was stuck behind a black R8 Spider on the Hillhall road today. Nice car but it was going at 35 mph.