The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Spotted this in Belfast yesterday, great noise out of it

684D8154-1A9E-43AD-B771-AC36A0BB091D.jpeg

dufunk

RMS Regular
Brand new 911 Carrera 4s flying about derry the noise of that thing blipping and wastegate noises!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Saw a brand new grey facelift R8 V10 sitting in Crossgar yesterday, young lad sitting in it on his phone, sitting with the engine running. Obviously money and fuel to burn lol.

Didn’t get a pic as I was driving past, but it was the same as this.

45D4F13D-94CF-4C60-9BF1-1EDD2A0637CB.jpeg

He then went past my house shortly after, the noise made me run to the window 😂 he took off from my crossroads at full chat, glorious noise lol

stevie_1

RMS Regular
Saw a brand new grey facelift R8 V10 sitting in Crossgar yesterday, young lad sitting in it on his phone, sitting with the engine running. Obviously money and fuel to burn lol.

Didn’t get a pic as I was driving past, but it was the same as this.

View attachment 240587

He then went past my house shortly after, the noise made me run to the window 😂 he took off from my crossroads at full chat, glorious noise lol
Possibly seen this in temple couple of days ago,very nice

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Spotted a Jag D-Type yesterday when coming home from JCC. Big fin and all! Real or..?

Also theres a white AMG GTS floating about lately. Sounds epic!

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Maybe not a full blown supercar but I spied a bright orange Lotus Evora with decals and hoooge rear wing in Kells twice this weekend.

Looked like some sort of special edition - 400 maybe?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Maybe not a full blown supercar but I spied a bright orange Lotus Evora with decals and hoooge rear wing in Kells twice this weekend.

Looked like some sort of special edition - 400 maybe?

This one?

Belongs to a friend of mine, Evora GT430. One of 60 worldwide and the only orange one.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
That's the one Eddie - looked even better in the sunshine

Haven’t seen it in person yet but will catch up with him in the next few weeks! Think he has been doing plenty of driving around in it since collecting it last weekend! Stunning looking car! 😍