The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
They've completely started from scratch with the new "shape" breath of fresh air to see, they're just cool as! No ifs ands or butts.

If someone said what kind of car does a Russian mobster get out of or a Yakuza or something of the sorts it generally looks like the above lol

I don't like SUVs but I love the G wagon
Rich Americans have the Escalade and rich Russians have the G63............neither of them are any good IMO, just brash overstated wealth symbols. If taste came into it as the main factor surely a billionaire would have a Maybach?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Rich Americans have the Escalade and rich Russians have the G63............neither of them are any good IMO, just brash overstated wealth symbols. If taste came into it as the main factor surely a billionaire would have a Maybach?

Guess it's a marmite thing lol, I actually don't really care for a Maybach personally, if I'd the money for one I'd probably have two of something else. But then they're built for people to be driven about in rather than drive themselves.

e320mark

RMS Regular
Guess it's a marmite thing lol, I actually don't really care for a Maybach personally, if I'd the money for one I'd probably have two of something else. But then they're built for people to be driven about in rather than drive themselves.
When we were at Mercedes Benz world at Easter, they had a Maybach for sale. It was £500k 😳

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Out of nowhere this morning Lyon cub number 2 asked if we can go and see the Ferraris today. Why yes, yes we can.

FEFD4310-85A6-48C9-8F91-86D3FB259BB9.jpeg
73A3CB6A-5074-4D64-A908-4079B4994D9B.jpeg
1A64739C-8112-44C0-B410-10A3370C33B0.jpeg

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Fella here on the North Coast has a red Brabus 700 G Wagon. Unreal big wagon. He and his wife had matching black G63’s but he seems to have swapped his for the Brabus! 😍
I drove that. It was mental.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
^One of those LC500 Lexus' passed me the other day on the Sydenham bypass in yellow, it had serious road presence about it!

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Followed a metallic red LC500h from Ballyclare to the Ballyrobin airport Rd two months ago. A lot of presence for sure, and probably very comfortable for longer trips