The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Saw some nice stuff out and about on Sunday, no pictures as I was also driving.

3 Ferraris, all 488s, Lamborghini Hurrcan, couple of Porsche Turbos.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
AE79314A-B820-4C9E-9370-024F0727211C.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Pearl White 918 driving through Greenisland ❤❤❤❤❤

Anyone know who owns it?

VOB0

RMS Regular
A few months I think one of the Hartley supercar guys had an Instagram story featuring a 918 and mentioned it was sold to someone over here

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
A black/dark grey GT3RS just made a lot of noise going past my gaf.. I heard it a literal mile away and he gave it the beans going past.. the noise was absolutely phenomenal. Windows open, it was like it was in my living room😍

The other half was in the bathroom and text me "what the hell was that? A jet plane?"😂 .. No dear. It was only the greatest sounding, naturally aspirated car you will ever hear in your life.😂

Still recovering lol .. Just seen a glimpse but looked close to this..
d9be208029da9ea52538738ee68b404e.jpg

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
A black/dark grey GT3RS just made a lot of noise going past my gaf.. I heard it a literal mile away and he gave it the beans going past.. the noise was absolutely phenomenal. Windows open, it was like it was in my living room😍

The other half was in the bathroom and text me "what the hell was that? A jet plane?"😂 .. No dear. It was only the greatest sounding, naturally aspirated car you will ever hear in your life.😂

Still recovering lol .. Just seen a glimpse but looked close to this..View attachment 326346

Down through Ballyhack, it scooted past me - great colour!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS

Still recovering lol .. Just seen a glimpse but looked close to this..View attachment 326346

likely the one i saw taking off the lights at knocknagowney on the launch control 🤣

E4mon

RMS Regular
I was overtaken by a silver Aventador on the A1 last week. English ‘65’ reg. It was also a Pirelli edition with the red pin stripe up over the roof

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Some boy round the corner from me has just bought a Huracan Performante. White with Italian strips. His house is up for sale and is probably worth less than the car lol

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
Some boy round the corner from me has just bought a Huracan Performante. White with Italian strips. His house is up for sale and is probably worth less than the car lol

Reminds me the old Top Gear when Clarkson came up with how an average earner could afford a rapidly depreciating Alfa Romeo 166. His solution was to buy a ruined house in an old mining village for a pound and spend your mortgage money on the Alfa

You usually find people that have cars worth more than their house have either won the lottery and will do a midnight flit or you'll wake up some morning to see the NCA are bashing in their front door.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Reminds me the old Top Gear when Clarkson came up with how an average earner could afford a rapidly depreciating Alfa Romeo 166. His solution was to buy a ruined house in an old mining village for a pound and spend your mortgage money on the Alfa

You usually find people that have cars worth more than their house have either won the lottery and will do a midnight flit or you'll wake up some morning to see the NCA are bashing in their front door.

Reminds me of the James Martin (the chef) story, he was living in a rented bedsit above a chinese when he bought his first ferrari he didnt care where he lived as he had himself a ferrari parked outside - times changed a bit for him since