The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Does it need to be Taxed to be parked off the Street?

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Public car park….

There’s two range rovers with CAM plates, his and hers along with a Porsche Turbo plates something like f5cker

Think they are linked to some huge fraud case in England

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I saw that posted on Reddit a few days ago along with a this car isn’t taxed sticker. They were saying on there that it possibly belonged to the Massive Action life coach.

There’s two range rovers with CAM plates, his and hers along with a Porsche Turbo plates something like f5cker

Think they are linked to some huge fraud case in England

You’d think life coaches would totally have their **** together in all ways of life

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
You’d think life coaches would totally have their **** together in all ways of life
To be fair they are driving two super cars and 2 luxury SUVs living in penthouse apartments and whatever they are at haven’t been caught….seem to have their **** together alright 😂

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Probably balls deep in debt and it's all on the tick as a front

It’s probably all leased through their company, will most likely just shut the company down and walk away when they can’t get anymore credit via it.
To be fair they are driving two super cars and 2 luxury SUVs living in penthouse apartments and whatever they are at haven’t been caught….seem to have their **** together alright 😂

Not really, perceived success by people seeing them driving around in super cars and living the high life. Most likely the same people paying them stupid amounts of money for “life coaching”

I imagine the reality of the situation is very different, it’s not that they have their **** together. It’s that they are able to sell a perceived lifestyle to those who don’t.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Is it actually clamped properly?
B8C535DC-ABEC-4615-B09B-C8C757BD3435.jpeg

Looks like it was initially.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
It’s probably all leased through their company, will most likely just shut the company down and walk away when they can’t get anymore credit via it.

Not really, perceived success by people seeing them driving around in super cars and living the high life. Most likely the same people paying them stupid amounts of money for “life coaching”

I imagine the reality of the situation is very different, it’s not that they have their **** together. It’s that they are able to sell a perceived lifestyle to those who don’t.
After reading these, I spotted their Range Rover SVA with a similar plate earlier today

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Had two nice spots this weekend,

Seen an Ferrari 360 in lisburn on friday evening

Then seen a white lamborghini huracan this morning at Gleanvy heading to Moira.