The Titanic Q7

colin84

RMS Regular
Was that the paint issue though?

Yeah, but my point is the games they play, giving you the run around, the guy probably doesn't know where else to go.

I had the same thing with JKC, very helpful on the phone until I explained the issue, and before I even said anything else, I was told "well that's not our problem" even though I actually had even suggested it was. Then went on to make a couple of ridiculous suggestions knowing fine well that it wouldn't be feasible.

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Yeah I can understand,I remember I had a e92 335d and they tried to bill me for warranty work.i said you carried out work without my permission,best part was it wasn’t even fixed.had to go back again

DJR Media

RMS Regular
Drives
2012 Audi S4
E79A92DF-C523-4A21-8CD4-F7B8A2B4D20E.jpeg

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
A 925hp Q7......yes. That sounds realistic.

Of course, their excuse is also an easy getout clause if he has no way of proving otherwise.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
"Basically its not an engine fault, he is complaining about, its a slight judder in the auto gear box which happens intermittently.

Audi are trying to release a software update for it but basically its safe to drive (its the torque build up that causes a lag sometimes from stop) still safe to drive. Iv 3 customers with the same and it doesnt really bother them tbf because its once in a blue moon.

But heres the thing-
We brought it in,
got one of our diagnostic techs to drive back to Donegal with him and it didn't happen but we knew there was going to be a software update realised but its not available yet and he was okay with that.
Then- he has drove from Donegal to stand outside with flyers. The vehicle now has over 34k on the car and he is due a renewal in 13 months and so possibly realised he will be over the mileage."

the above is what I've heard from a good source

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
"Basically its not an engine fault, he is complaining about, its a slight judder in the auto gear box which happens intermittently.

Audi are trying to release a software update for it but basically its safe to drive (its the torque build up that causes a lag sometimes from stop) still safe to drive. Iv 3 customers with the same and it doesnt really bother them tbf because its once in a blue moon.

But heres the thing-
We brought it in,
got one of our diagnostic techs to drive back to Donegal with him and it didn't happen but we knew there was going to be a software update realised but its not available yet and he was okay with that.
Then- he has drove from Donegal to stand outside with flyers. The vehicle now has over 34k on the car and he is due a renewal in 13 months and so possibly realised he will be over the mileage."

the above is what I've heard from a good source
If this is true then letter from Audi is load of balls and he didn’t even play “I’m the scat man” 😳

Rallyfreaks

RMS Regular
Drives
Golfs
Surely that ‘letter’ supposedly from Audi, is a piss take........
Although I’m not doubting there are likely 3 sides to the actual story.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Anything more every come of this, seem to be a big fuss then nothing.