The YOLO daily --- FN2 Civic Type R

Jamesc

RMS Regular
OP
Jamesc
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Cheers folks, it was a very clean car which was one of the reasons I bought it, just need to sort the dreaded milano lacquer peel, I am concidering a full respray as I have heard milano can be a bugger to colour match etc. Also concidering vinyl wrapping myself for a temporary fix and a bit of fun. But with my last wrap job on the TT I don't really want to make the lacquer peel worse even if it is getting a respray at a later date lol

Liking the gear knob now I've gotten used to it. I have really grown to like the car alot! After "learning to drive it" properly, it can be alot of fun.... Gona be weird getting back into the TT next year šŸ˜‚

Jamesc

RMS Regular
OP
Jamesc
Drives
Audi TT, A4
So back again with another modification!......this is all im doing....really it is.....and maybe a few other things i have on my watch list on ebay....but thats all!:joy::joy:

Ive been tempted to change the Headunit on the Civic from day one, but seeing as it had the AUX connectivity etc i didnt really mind to much, though last while the wires had been bugging me having to adjust the usb/aux leads to make sure it plugs in and gets stereo sound etc etc, (time for new leads) but bit the bullet and ordered the dash kit and wiring harness.
Standard Unit
50080434932_ac8770838c_c.jpg

Crazy amount of stripping required to change a headunit.
50080434877_09f0dd027b_c.jpg

Few months prior to hitting the focus i had bought myself a new kenwood DAB Bluetooth unit for it and has been laying in the focus ever since......even though i do plan to make progress on it very soon i ripped the headunit out of it and fitted it to the civic.
50080434727_21a33c32ba_c.jpg

Few pics i took at the Arezair Burgers & Burnout meet today.
50079605803_427d3f1623_c.jpg

50080434967_1224ebe9ef_c.jpg

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
That's a really smart looking install. Speaking as someone who fitted an aux lead to his, kudos.