Thoughts On Tonight's First Episode Of Top Gear?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I'm glad they are sticking with LeBlanc. I still think however, they need to completely rework the format. Unless they do, it will forever be compared to Clarkson's Top Gear. Lose the Stig, forget the Star in a sort of rally car nonsense and start from scratch.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I'm glad they are sticking with LeBlanc. I still think however, they need to completely rework the format. Unless they do, it will forever be compared to Clarkson's Top Gear. Lose the Stig, forget the Star in a sort of rally car nonsense and start from scratch.
I agree but don`t think they will unless it gets a slow revamp.

NotKG

Banned
Chris Evans should have stuck it out, run a few more years and let the public 'put up or shut up'
it's had a few changes of style and presenters over the years, and we've all seen it through.
-
Jezza's too old, if he survives a few more years , maybe the amazon show will flop and he'll have to quit too. who really cares, if there's cars or bikes in it, i'll watch it. even that boraing sod Boardman.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.