Thumbs up for P&C's.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
After doing a serious amount of arsing about trying to get myself some Argon Gas for the TIG welder I eventually found the "Volkzone Deal" which was through BOC, after going through the processes of setting up my account I had to go and collect my gas at P&C (They are the BOC supplier).

Greeted by a guy called Stephen who was VERY helpful. As my account was new it wasn't showing on the system straight away, he made a few phone calls and got it sorted in a matter of minutes, got me my Gas and done a fantastic deal on a regulator and fittings for me.

As stated in a previous thread I have dealt with other motorfactors who just palm you off unless you are a regular or a bit older, glad to see some good, friendly and helpful service, will 100% be back.

Thanks to Graeme for the information too.

Now, I need to learn how to use this TIG welder.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Glad you got sorted OK Dylan, sorry I missed you today.

Really appreciate the feedback! :grinning:

Give me a shout next time you're in.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.