Thunder Tiger Raptor SOLD!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JonnyM

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW MINI
as above bought this and now we have a baby i cant get out to fly it. i got this with the intention of using it at weekends and i really only fle it about 4ft off the ground because it takes quite a bit of skill and practice!

dont really know what its worth but i would swap it for a decent on road nitro RC car Tamiya, Koysho etc...

JonnyM

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyM
Drives
BMW MINI
heres some crap pics of the chopper(y)

Attachments

• 100_0173.jpg
    100_0173.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0174.jpg
    100_0174.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0176.jpg
    100_0176.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_0177.jpg
    100_0177.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_0175.jpg
    100_0175.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 35

JonnyM

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyM
Drives
BMW MINI
Jay i really dont know, make me an offer. I can only say no.

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
I had one of these. The rapter is the dogs when it comes to helicopters mine cost just under a £1000 but that was when they first came out a good few years ago. These do over 100 mph

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Are they hard to fly. Ive have an HP savage thats been modified, 3 speed gearbox etc. Owes me around £700.

JonnyM

RMS Regular
OP
JonnyM
Drives
BMW MINI
yeah quite hard but with a bit of practice you will be ok, i have another small elec chopper too and its a gift to fly/crash lol.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I wish... will stick to the cars for now...

(unless its ridiculously cheap that is :p )

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
The Raptor is pretty much the only Nitro Heli to learn to fly with (is it a 30, 50 or 90?) and JR Radio gear is top notch too. Someone will get a bargain!

Worth pointing out that anyone interested in this should look into learning to fly either being taught by a competant pilot, or by joining a RC flying club. Headspeeds of 20,000rpm + makes a mess of most things that come into contact withe it!

brizer123

RMS Regular
FANCY A SWAP / TRADE.... ????????

Have A Fg Marauder Off Road Buggy Here That I Seldom Use... It's 1/6th Scale I Think So Is Quite Big. It's Powered By A Wee Flymo Engine, Disc Brakes Front And Rear Etc , Have Two Bodies With It Etc ... Sure Drop Me A Pm If Interested... Thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.