Tidy petrol hatchback/coupe wanted. 3k ish

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

56oval

RMS Regular
As the title. Looking for a nice little petrol hatchback for a freind.
1.2 to 1.6 max engine size. Must be clean, no accident repaired categorised stuff. Good service history and generaly well looked after. Less than 90k pref and record of timing belt replacement.

Budget is 3k but will stretch a bit if the car is right.

Many thanks.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
I’ve been looking for a while now for something along the same lines for a family member.
Just doesn’t seem to be anything decent for sale, any anything that is, is scrap.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Sorted. Grabbed this wee 1.4 petrol astra 80k genuine car. Needs a really good clean and polish but everythings as it should be, just drove it 70 miles home faultless and comfy.
Guy selling it was emigrating next week so needed a quick hassle free sale.

I like these vauxhalls, cheap as chips, dull as dishwater but cheap and easy to run, i know they love the odd coil pack but if my mate gets a few years out of it happy days.
Still cheaper and fresher than a scrapped out golf etc..

Came in well under budget, 2k. Not cheap cheap but in the current market, decent enough
received_657979476182015.jpeg
value.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.