Tiger 1050

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
audi a7
Bought this 2 weeks ago as my son and daughter want to go out on the bike with me but the rr is not the bike for the so I bought this. 2008 26000 miles, full history arrow pipe and heated grips. Love it so far really comfy and loads of torque.
20220402_132307.jpg
20220416_185115.jpg
20220402_171650.jpg

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Have one myself, they are a great bike. All the best with it.

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
Have a nitron rear shock on the way for it as its way to soft on the rear. So far I have done an oil and filter change , front and rear discs and pads and fork seals and fork service . Front end feels so much better.
IMG-20220412-WA0009.jpeg

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Awesome,, love mine all two times I rode it ,, will be next on list to service, mot and sell
Health to ride with the kids as passengers

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Really fancy one of these as my next bike as anyone I know thats had one doesn't have a bad word to say about them. Enjoy

Lee

RMS Regular
Really fancy one of these as my next bike as anyone I know thats had one doesn't have a bad word to say about them. Enjoy

I had one last, I thought it was a great bike too. But what I couldn't get over was the wind noise - tried the best recommended screen on it too and it was still horrendous. So much so that I sold it, couldn't hear myself think over 40mph.

That one is nice, maybe the wind noise is down to the riders height or something.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I had one last, I thought it was a great bike too. But what I couldn't get over was the wind noise - tried the best recommended screen on it too and it was still horrendous. So much so that I sold it, couldn't hear myself think over 40mph.

That one is nice, maybe the wind noise is down to the riders height or something.
I had the same problem with the varadero I put a givi screen on it and felt like my head was being ripped off my shoulders.

I really like these I never got to try any triumphs always fancied a tiger, street triple and a Bonneville.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I drilled/cut a section out of the lower part of my screen to let a bit more air up and under behind the screen. It made quite a difference. (I'm 6'2"). Some people space them out a bit on extended screws and spacers. Although mine is the 2013 Sport, it's near enough the same thing.