Titanic Dubs 2019

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Are they donatin it to any charities in particular or anything is it just older cars or newer models that rock up

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
Are they donatin it to any charities in particular or anything is it just older cars or newer models that rock up
Clic Sargent will be on-site handling the charity side of things

A fantastic charity which you can read more on/donate at the link below
https://www.clicsargent.org.uk/

It usually attracts a mixture of older and newer cars. This has been consistent through the years

@jonny_w correct. Also Big Macs are horrible, we are not lol

Some pics of mine from the past few years
group.jpg

09.jpg

14.jpg

26 (2)__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190918-093710__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190918-093735__01.jpg

Also seeing as my own car is in 1000 pieces I'll be taking this down for @veedubboy :grinning:

IMG_20190920_184441__01.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
What a brilliant end to show season

we had a great show - super to see so many returning customers as well as new names and faces to us.

thank you all again

Thanks also to the dubshed / gtiNi guys for all their hard work once again - from a traders perspective your efforts are truly appreciated and the slickness of your shows and the truly relaxed atmosphere is testament to the hard work done in the lead up to an event like today’s

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Titanic Dubs has long been the bookend of the car show season, held at the superb pump house venue of the Titanic Dry Dock. Relaxed and chilled out as always, the sunny weather a bonus.

The dry dock was filled with cars, mostly from the Volkswagen Audi Group as you would expect (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here