Titanic Dubs 2019

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Event Date
21 Sep 2019
FB_IMG_1566325549993.jpg

GTINI are back at the Thompson Dry Dock for Titanic Dubs 2019.

Round out the show season with music, BBQ, trade stands and your favourite German brand cars.

No pre-entry required, simply turn up on the day.

Saturday 21st September 2019, 11am to 4pm.

Show cars to enter between 9am and 11am.

Thanks

Last edited:

AC

RMS Regular
Not long to this one, hopefully the weather holds out. I’m hoping to get a run down!

@Graham are TG/Revo making an appearance?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Not long to this one, hopefully the weather holds out. I’m hoping to get a run down!

@Graham are TG/Revo making an appearance?
Negative with ref TGP.

No idea if any other Revo dealers are attending, I've not been well enough to be involved this year.

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Depending what we are doing for the rugby in the morning, I wouldn't mind coming along this year. Car is going to PMG coincidentally on Thursday and new tyres today so car will be looking fresh!

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Your car looks good no matter. What tyres are you putting on

Rossios

RMS Regular
Weather permitting myself a few mates will be attending, does anyone know of any decent self-serve car washes in Belfast? We will be coming from the west via the M1
Thanks!

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
Weather permitting myself a few mates will be attending, does anyone know of any decent self-serve car washes in Belfast? We will be coming from the west via the M1
Thanks!
Coming that way I usually try use the one at the petrol station off the Stockman's Lane roundabout. Take off the M1 at Stockman's Lane and take the first exit towards Asda. On the right there's a petrol station with a good jet wash however the forecourt is quite small

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Thanks!

Sainsbury's at Holywood exchange have a self service "buy time" wash, only 5 minutes down the road from the Titanic quarter.