Titanic Dubs at Belfast Dry Dock, Saturday 26th September 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

corsacj

RMS Regular
Is that £10 spectator entry? Been at this before and can't remember what kind of coin it was.

Great setting for a show

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
States pre-registration only but doesn't say where or how to register. It's not on the Web address they list either. Wouldn't mind bringing the Scirocco along to this so does anybody have an idea how to register?

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Just away from this. Weather is fannytastic. If you're thinking about going, just go! Great lineup of motors.

Cro

RMS Regular
Wouldn't say I was impressed with the motors at all, a couple of nice older vw's and a couple of the nice regulars. Weather was top notch though

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Weather good
Coffee shiit
Show was grand, as said, the older stuff was much nicer. Bagged stuff IMO has run it's course.
image.jpeg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Lovely day for it which was a bonus .. Preferred the older motors myself (y) Had a decent day out !

Reactions: dub

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Wasn't a bad day, weather was great and a decent amount of cars.

Had the Scirocco up and I don't think it looked too out of place:

Some amount of money spent on air suspension with penny's spent on the rest of the car was notable for me. Though I was one of the very few on standard suspension.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.