Titanic Dubs at Dry Dock, Saturday 24th September 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
This is on tomorrow and always an excellent event.

14102302_10157390112435174_6687696024361455086_n.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Wanted to get to this but had to work. Really wanted to sign up for the 20% off the revo

Didn't know they had that on offer. Where was it advertised? I was meant to go but house bound all weekend.

There is a dubtech place over here sometimes offer 20% off. I'm going to give them a call.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Revo offer was a TG Performance NI show offer in conjuction with the event and was advertised on the tg performamce ni social media as well as gtini pages.

If you couldnt make the show and want to sign up pm me asap please

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Unfortunately the weather was horrendous on Saturday. Report coming tomorrow- was anyone else down?

vwsully

RMS Regular
Drives
jdm camry, w140
It was the only show I made it to this year. Was super damp but the scones made up for it. At least the rain made me not have to bother to clean the truck.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Yes was there myself in the Coupe S.
Got chatting to a right few people,enjoyed the day & the burger :party: but would have been better if there hadnt been the crazy rain showers8o|

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.