Titanic Rally Sprint !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
Amazing pictures of that jump in the report. Really, the pictures are very very good! :laughing:

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Excellent day out, always enjoy watchin drivers push hard and they were all doin that!!

conair_6

RMS Member
Drives
Toyota Yaris
For the the crew in orange (marshals) it wasn't that good, the event didnt actually kick off until about 11:30 and then thorugh no fault of their own, the timin boys couldn't let them go that quick! That ment we had to wait out there on the track until the first 2 runs ended, that was about 2:30-3:00 b4 we got a feed! and we only got 10 mins of a break! :worried:

Though in sayin that it was really good watchin all the sideways action and the spectacular jump!! :laughing:

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
it was slow getting started but was a great days action. I really enjoyed it. the wee starlets were impressive as was the twinner which held the lead in stage one for a short time.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
I hope everyone appreciated me being on the ball in the afternoon....

Paul barret started his 3rd or 4th run in the 'short' inside lane... only to be confronted with 2 cones blocking the stage at the first corner.

What idiot left them there... :oops: :lol:

friskymare

RMS Regular
yes....saw those cones!! :p

had good day fer sure....got so cold when the sun went away tho....brrrrrrrr... but i lived!!

get me bak behind the wheel of a mk2 now!!! hehehe...

conair_6

RMS Member
Drives
Toyota Yaris
RComms
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone appreciated me being on the ball in the afternoon....

Paul barret started his 3rd or 4th run in the 'short' inside lane... only to be confronted with 2 cones blocking the stage at the first corner.

What idiot left them there...

Yes i saw that 2! :laughing: we'll let u away with it since it was so cold and it was gettin late on in the afternoon!!! 8)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.