Titanium Bolts - Where to Get

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Hi guys, would anyone know where to get titanium bolts. Ive had one missing from my split rim wheels for a few years now, and it is fairly annoying!

IMG_20191231_113345.jpg

IMG_20191231_113349.jpg

They look like this, I can't seem to find ones with a non-chamfered head like this.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Conor

cauld1

RMS Regular
OP
cauld1
Drives
BMW E34
Pro-Bolt UK should be able to sort you out.

Close but no cigar on their site unfortunately. That's a dangerous site for the wallet too generally!

Do the split rim maker/seller not have them?

Afraid not, they're a mid 90s AC Schnitzer wheel made by Ronal. Annoyingly AC Schnitzer have the bolts for the Type 3 wheel, but this is more of the 'normal' BBS style one.

massive delivery costs though

We have a winner, thanks for posting that! Think I'll have to go for that despite the postage, still cheaper than buying another wheel and splitting it down for parts!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Close but no cigar on their site unfortunately. That's a dangerous site for the wallet too generally!

Afraid not, they're a mid 90s AC Schnitzer wheel made by Ronal. Annoyingly AC Schnitzer have the bolts for the Type 3 wheel, but this is more of the 'normal' BBS style one.

We have a winner, thanks for posting that! Think I'll have to go for that despite the postage, still cheaper than buying another wheel and splitting it down for parts!

Tell that crazy yank cnut to throw it into a bloody envelope and post it by mail. Unless you're in a rush for it. That is fooking extortion 🤯

cauld1

RMS Regular
OP
cauld1
Drives
BMW E34
To add some closure to this, I managed to find someone selling them in Ukraine. Ordered the other week and arrived today, look to be perfect.

edwardjamess

Drives
1989 325i
To add some closure to this, I managed to find someone selling them in Ukraine. Ordered the other week and arrived today, look to be perfect.
Did you happen to have any spares after completing your set? Now I'm in the same boat looking for 1 bolt.